| Residents of the San Antonio, Texas area
Take your first step to a healthy life by attending a South Texas Surgeons’ Weightloss Seminars. Hear what we can do for you.
If you're interested in surgical intervention to deal with your obesity, we would like to meet you. Our regular free weightloss Seminars in San Antonio, Texas, feature in-depth discussions with our staff and physicians, including a Q&A session.
An innovative weightloss surgery is now available to improve your health, reduce your risk of developing associated diseases, and enhance your quality of life. What are you waiting for?
We provide this opportunity for you to learn how you can take control your life—rather than your weight. Get answers to all your questions about Lap Band® surgery and weightloss.
Our support group meets every Wednesday at either 6 or 7 p.m. at the South Texas Surgeons, P.A. office located at 414 Navarro, Suite 810, San Antonio, Texas 78205. For time and location of each seminar, click here.
If you are one of the more than 34% of all adults in the United States who are obese, we welcome you and your family to learn about surgical weightloss. We also welcome current patients and those who've been through the procedure. We consider these Seminars as one of the cornerstones of your beginning a journey through a successful Lap Band® surgery program.
Why you should attend one of our free Seminars about the Lap Band® Weightloss surgical procedure?
- Everyone is here for the same reason.
- This is a comfortable, accepting, non-confrontational setting.
- Motivational information is presented for you to make life-changing choices.
- You learn all the details about Lap Band® surgery.
- There are many opportunities to have all your questions answered by our highly experience physicians and educated professionals.
With all the new weightloss surgeries and procedure that are available today, it is easy to get confused on which might be the most effective for you. Our free weightloss Seminars in San Antonio, Texas, are designed to inform you of the Lap Band® procedure and why it is the right weightloss surgery for you!
What should you expect from our free Seminars on the Lap Band® Weightloss Procedure?
- The Lap-Band Surgeons who actually do the surgery give the medical portion of the Seminar.
- To make an informed decision, we present the facts you need about the procedure and its benefits.
- Our Lap Band® patients share their experiences with you.
- You receive procedures you need to follow in order to comply with your health insurance company’s payment requirements.
- We have the latest details on financing your procedure when insurance reimbursement is not available?
We now offer exclusive lunch time Seminars for 5 or more people with lunch provided. Contact our office to make arrangements.
One of the most important steps you can take is seeking help from a surgical weightloss professional. Our staff can help answer your questions, share their experience, and help you take the first steps toward a healthy life.
For more information, or to register for one of our Seminars, call us today toll-free at 866.463.5499, or by fax at 210.224.3058. Or click here to contact us online.
To “Change your Look and Change Your Life,” contact South Texas Surgeons, P.A. now and RSVP for one of our Seminars or click here to register online. Click here for a map to our office .
*$9,888 price includes facility fees at Turning Point Specialty Surgery Center, surgeon and anesthesiologist professional fees, Lapband device, one year of unlimited office visits for band adjustments.